Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- @WilliamShatner I love to sit down in the new year and tell you what we are up to. Follow me so we can direct message. 1 day ago
- @WilliamShatner Yes, I am the CEO of Machinima. 1 day ago
- @MediaREDEF @jasonrapp @eringriffith @FortuneMagazine 1. We're an M2M, not an MCN; 2. It's an old pic from 2012. No suits @Machinima 2 days ago
- Machinima Rebrands With a TV-Leaning Strategy adweek.it/1u33LoG Thanks @jesseredniss for the great commentary. 1 month ago
- iggyazalea #vevo #vcsff @ The Barker Hangar instagram.com/p/t6wVQTlBVi/ 2 months ago
- @demilovato #vevo #vcsff instagram.com/p/t6oc9xFBbm/ 2 months ago
- Business of Entertainment LA 2014 #BoELA bloom.bg/10GkAKt via @BloombergTV 2 months ago
- Simple idea, but impossible given teachers unions: Treat Teachers Like Software Engineers tcrn.ch/Z2VdkJ via @techcrunch 2 months ago
- We've Seen This Movie Before on.recode.net/1yzF7iX via @recode 2 months ago
- Machinima's new CEO brought friends. Like Superman (Q&A) cnet.co/1reQGH4 via @CNET 3 months ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!