Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- Check out @Machinima now on @Vessel . Sign-up for Vessel at vessel.com/machinima and get 12 months free. Act fast as this offer expires 2 days ago
- @TheRealNimoy RIP. You were a true inspiration to fans everywhere. Collective nerd sadness worldwide. #LLAP @Machinima 3 weeks ago
- @akruglov Taste testing 800 Degrees with a restauranteur friend of mine is very, very hard work. 2 months ago
- Tried the Spicy Meatball Pizza @ 800 Degrees Pizza - foodspotting.com/reviews/5216386 2 months ago
- Tried the Angry Bee Pizza @ 800 Degrees Pizza - foodspotting.com/reviews/5216384 2 months ago
- Tried the Verde Pizza @ 800 Degrees Pizza - foodspotting.com/reviews/5216382 2 months ago
- Tried the Margherita Pizza @ 800 Degrees Pizza - foodspotting.com/reviews/5216379 2 months ago
- Tried the Tartufo Pizza @ 800 Degrees Pizza - foodspotting.com/reviews/5216377 2 months ago
- I'm going to photo la 2015! Join me! #photola uniiverse.com/listings/5466a… 2 months ago
- @WilliamShatner I love to sit down in the new year and tell you what we are up to. Follow me so we can direct message. 3 months ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!