Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- Loved the Olive Oil Poached Cod, Pota... @ The Fat Radish - foodspotting.com/reviews/3590722 6 hours ago
- Loved the Market Lettuces, Avocado, S... @ The Fat Radish - foodspotting.com/reviews/3590642 6 hours ago
- Loved the Warm Fennel And Potato Sala... @ The Fat Radish - foodspotting.com/reviews/3590640 6 hours ago
- Loved the Scotch Egg @ The Fat Radish - foodspotting.com/reviews/3590597 6 hours ago
- Loved the Grilled Cheese + Pickles @ The Fat Radish - foodspotting.com/reviews/3590588 7 hours ago
- Loved the Dukkah Naan Mint @ The Fat Radish - foodspotting.com/reviews/3590587 7 hours ago
- Loved the Radishes @ The Fat Radish - foodspotting.com/reviews/3590561 7 hours ago
- Loved the Profiterole With Chocolate ... @ Marea - foodspotting.com/reviews/3589519 13 hours ago
- Loved the Fresh Fruit And Honey Yogur... @ Marea - foodspotting.com/reviews/3589491 13 hours ago
- Loved the Pipette With Shrimp, Cuttle... @ Marea - foodspotting.com/reviews/3589432 13 hours ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!