Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- Tried the fried chicken @ Goldie's - foodspotting.com/reviews/4871385 3 days ago
- Loved the Prawn Cocktail @ Swan Oyster Depot - foodspotting.com/reviews/4859821 1 week ago
- Loved the Crab Cocktail @ Swan Oyster Depot - foodspotting.com/reviews/4859820 1 week ago
- Loved the 1/2 Dozen Oysters @ Swan Oyster Depot - foodspotting.com/reviews/4859817 1 week ago
- Loved the Boston Clam Chowder @ Swan Oyster Depot - foodspotting.com/reviews/4859815 1 week ago
- My #MVF is @Machinima! Find out who your Most Valuable Follower is through @socialrank at socialrank.co 2 months ago
- “@benton_fdn: FCC's Grimaldi Joins Pandora benton.org/node/180734” congrats to a great guy #pandora is lucky to have him 3 months ago
- RT @MediaREDEF: A Note on Being Grateful — The Entrepreneur’s Journey (@garyvee - @medium) redef.it/q0Qe 3 months ago
- RT @rupertmurdoch: How long before Putin moves further on Ukraine? Kerry sounds pathetic, EU gutless. Neighbours now terrified and seem … 3 months ago
- RT @rupertmurdoch: Who advised POTUS to embrace Al Sharpton on very day new scandal erupted? Sharpton always a rogue disgraces otherwise … 3 months ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!