Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- @TheRealNimoy RIP. You were a true inspiration to fans everywhere. Collective nerd sadness worldwide. #LLAP @Machinima 6 days ago
- @akruglov Taste testing 800 Degrees with a restauranteur friend of mine is very, very hard work. 1 month ago
- Tried the Spicy Meatball Pizza @ 800 Degrees Pizza - foodspotting.com/reviews/5216386 1 month ago
- Tried the Angry Bee Pizza @ 800 Degrees Pizza - foodspotting.com/reviews/5216384 1 month ago
- Tried the Verde Pizza @ 800 Degrees Pizza - foodspotting.com/reviews/5216382 1 month ago
- Tried the Margherita Pizza @ 800 Degrees Pizza - foodspotting.com/reviews/5216379 1 month ago
- Tried the Tartufo Pizza @ 800 Degrees Pizza - foodspotting.com/reviews/5216377 1 month ago
- I'm going to photo la 2015! Join me! #photola uniiverse.com/listings/5466a… 1 month ago
- @WilliamShatner I love to sit down in the new year and tell you what we are up to. Follow me so we can direct message. 2 months ago
- @WilliamShatner Yes, I am the CEO of Machinima. 2 months ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!