Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- Loved the Lobster And Shrimp Roll @ Brasserie Ruhlmann Restaurant - foodspotting.com/reviews/3585483 18 hours ago
- Loved the Watermelon Soup @ Brasserie Ruhlmann Restaurant - foodspotting.com/reviews/3585392 18 hours ago
- Loved the Apple Fritters @ Bill's - foodspotting.com/reviews/3583415 1 day ago
- Loved the Crimini Mushrooms, Escargo ... @ Bill's - foodspotting.com/reviews/3583259 1 day ago
- Loved the Bacon Chop @ Bill's - foodspotting.com/reviews/3583258 1 day ago
- Tried the Kale Salad @ Bill's - foodspotting.com/reviews/3583163 1 day ago
- Loved the Spit Roasted Amish Chicken,... @ Hundred Acres - foodspotting.com/reviews/3579874 2 days ago
- Loved the Jalapeno Grits @ Hundred Acres - foodspotting.com/reviews/3579868 2 days ago
- Tried the Alaskan Halibut, English Pe... @ Hundred Acres - foodspotting.com/reviews/3579866 2 days ago
- Loved the Dandelion Salad, Toasted Ha... @ Hundred Acres - foodspotting.com/reviews/3579787 2 days ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!