Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- 'When I needed to break up with a girl, I had Rahm do it for me, because he sounds like me.' @AriEmanuel @RahmEmanuel #FortuneTech 3 weeks ago
- 'I don't think about them. I kinda think about them. A third of the time.' @AriEmanuel on CAA. #FortuneTech 3 weeks ago
- In early voting: 'Don't worry, in Chicago we vote multiple times.' @RahmEmanuel @AriEmanuel #FortuneTech 3 weeks ago
- 'I did not swear; I want that on the record.'@RahmEmanuel @AriEmanuel #FortuneTech http://t.co/0R5hz5qYxH 3 weeks ago
- 'I had a scholarship to the Joffery Ballet. It helped me in politics; fast footwork.' @RahmEmanuel @AriEmanuel #FortuneTech 3 weeks ago
- 'We do 360 reviews in person; those written ones are for the birds' @henrykravis #FortuneTech 3 weeks ago
- One of the worst things to happen to corporate America is quarterly earnings @henrykravis #FortuneTech 3 weeks ago
- RT @rickyftw: Brand New Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer is up and....ohhh myyy god - youtu.be/0WWzgGyAH6Y 3 weeks ago
- @edewberry let's reach for the stars! 1 month ago
- This is amazing! twitter.com/ljwgarvey/stat… 1 month ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!