Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- RT @rickyftw: When the lights turn on at the club and you see who you've been dancing with all night http://t.co/i5pvlC4qvE 3 hours ago
- Holy moly! twitter.com/eaterla/status… 3 hours ago
- Hi Ricky and Dana. One word...hydrate. twitter.com/rickyftw/statu… 3 hours ago
- RT @mip: 7B people on earth: 5.1B own cellphone, 4.2B own a toothbrush - Bough #MIPTV #mdf 2 days ago
- @RoosterTeeth @Machinima together @mip #mdf #itdoesntgetbetterthanthis http://t.co/eIETTx2XLb 3 days ago
- @burnie great presentation @mip #mdf can't wait to see @LazerTeam 3 days ago
- RT @jessemangelo: NEWS ALERT - man on 50th street wearing a perfect Michael Jackson Thriller jacket. Unclear if ironic or European http://… 3 days ago
- #partner4life 😜😜😜 twitter.com/gizzy14gazza/s… 3 days ago
- Goodby @gizzy14gazza and thanks for joining @Machinima @mip #mdf twitter.com/gizzy14gazza/s… 3 days ago
- TV viewing for teens and Tweens is not dying; it's dead. @BrianRobbinsTV @awesomenesstv 3 days ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!