Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- Protest @TWC_Help #StandfortheArts #BringBackOvation youtu.be/B2viQytZ88U 1 hour ago
- Tell @TWC_Help to #BringBackOvation #StandfortheArts http://t.co/6mL8TlFNXh 4 hours ago
- Loved the Elderflower, Greek Yogurt, ... @ Ink. - foodspotting.com/reviews/3565569 17 hours ago
- Loved the Apple Creme Caramel With Bu... @ Ink. - foodspotting.com/reviews/3565564 17 hours ago
- Loved the Chocolate, Nutella S @ Ink. - foodspotting.com/reviews/3565558 17 hours ago
- Loved the Suckling Pig, Sweet Potato,... @ Ink. - foodspotting.com/reviews/3565473 17 hours ago
- Loved the Egg Yolk Gnocchi, Hen Of Th... @ Ink. - foodspotting.com/reviews/3565454 17 hours ago
- Loved the Lolipop Kale, Pig Ears, Kal... @ Ink. - foodspotting.com/reviews/3565443 17 hours ago
- Loved the Braised Octopus @ Ink. - foodspotting.com/reviews/3565365 18 hours ago
- Loved the Buckwheat Noodles, Creme Fr... @ Ink. - foodspotting.com/reviews/3565361 18 hours ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!