Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- Machinima Rebrands With a TV-Leaning Strategy adweek.it/1u33LoG Thanks @jesseredniss for the great commentary. 2 weeks ago
- iggyazalea #vevo #vcsff @ The Barker Hangar instagram.com/p/t6wVQTlBVi/ 1 month ago
- @demilovato #vevo #vcsff instagram.com/p/t6oc9xFBbm/ 1 month ago
- Business of Entertainment LA 2014 #BoELA bloom.bg/10GkAKt via @BloombergTV 1 month ago
- Simple idea, but impossible given teachers unions: Treat Teachers Like Software Engineers tcrn.ch/Z2VdkJ via @techcrunch 1 month ago
- We've Seen This Movie Before on.recode.net/1yzF7iX via @recode 1 month ago
- Machinima's new CEO brought friends. Like Superman (Q&A) cnet.co/1reQGH4 via @CNET 2 months ago
- Check out my screen debut on @machinima PRIME IS BACK. WE BROUGHT FRIENDS.: youtu.be/zHyYET2RH5Y via @YouTube 2 months ago
- Congrats @stylehaulsteph on the launch of WEB THERAPY - Lisa Kudrow & Caspar Lee - S6 EP2: youtu.be/L9_nM1D-p9o via @YouTube 2 months ago
- New JUSTICE LEAGUE Animated Series!!!: youtu.be/NaILrwjXjjg via @YouTube 2 months ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!