Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- @shanesmith30 is my hero. Michael Wolff on Vice Media: Why Hollywood Is Drinking the Kool-Aid hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-w… via @THR 3 days ago
- Tried the Spicy Alaskan King Crab & F... @ Morimoto Waikiki - foodspotting.com/reviews/4966771 2 weeks ago
- Tried the Crispy Rock Shrimp Tempura @ Morimoto Waikiki - foodspotting.com/reviews/4966758 2 weeks ago
- Loved the Tuna Pizza @ Morimoto Waikiki - foodspotting.com/reviews/4966739 2 weeks ago
- Loved the Toro Tartare @ Morimoto Waikiki - foodspotting.com/reviews/4966730 2 weeks ago
- Loved the Kalua Pork And Cabbage @ Pau Hana Market - foodspotting.com/reviews/4966215 2 weeks ago
- Tried the Spicy Poke Bowl @ Pau Hana Market - foodspotting.com/reviews/4966211 2 weeks ago
- Loved The Coconut @ Alan Wong's Restaurant - foodspotting.com/reviews/4964125 2 weeks ago
- Loved the Chopped Ahi Sashimi and Avo... @ Alan Wong's Restaurant - foodspotting.com/reviews/4964085 2 weeks ago
- Loved the Loco Moco @ Alan Wong's Restaurant - foodspotting.com/reviews/4964057 2 weeks ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!