Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- Great brand, great content; will become a great business: Machinima Cuts 42 Jobs variety.com/2014/digital/n… via @Variety 5 days ago
- Warner Bros. gets ready to bet on YouTube with a Machinima investment on.recode.net/1hPjlgz via @pkafka 5 days ago
- Well, this certainly makes things more interesting. This fight sounds more and more like it depends on "what the me… lnkd.in/bHqf7vX 1 week ago
- RT @THR: Here's #Oscar-winner Cuaron talking about the Gravity cast that almost was, Angelina Jolie and Robert Downey Jr: http://t.co/ipC4d… 1 week ago
- RT @THR: #Allrightallrightallright. 1 week ago
- RT @SteveLevitan: McConaughey was just legalized in Washington State. 1 week ago
- RT @jessemangelo: Sad day in NYC - poor families being turned away from successful schools and forced back into failure factories. For sham… 1 week ago
- Congrats to my friends and partners @MGM_Studios "@Variety Variety: MGM Extends Contracts of Top TV Executives on.variety.com/1eAYKqX” 1 week ago
- Sports leagues are the real culprits in rising TV costs. Why give billionaires a TV tax? lnkd.in/b_Yw9q4 1 week ago
- RT @digitalshields: Warner Bros. mulls investment in Machinima, could lead to outright purchase on.wsj.com/1exqxsf 1 week ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!