Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- Tried the Spicy Alaskan King Crab & F... @ Morimoto Waikiki - foodspotting.com/reviews/4966771 1 day ago
- Tried the Crispy Rock Shrimp Tempura @ Morimoto Waikiki - foodspotting.com/reviews/4966758 1 day ago
- Loved the Tuna Pizza @ Morimoto Waikiki - foodspotting.com/reviews/4966739 1 day ago
- Loved the Toro Tartare @ Morimoto Waikiki - foodspotting.com/reviews/4966730 1 day ago
- Loved the Kalua Pork And Cabbage @ Pau Hana Market - foodspotting.com/reviews/4966215 1 day ago
- Tried the Spicy Poke Bowl @ Pau Hana Market - foodspotting.com/reviews/4966211 1 day ago
- Loved The Coconut @ Alan Wong's Restaurant - foodspotting.com/reviews/4964125 2 days ago
- Loved the Chopped Ahi Sashimi and Avo... @ Alan Wong's Restaurant - foodspotting.com/reviews/4964085 2 days ago
- Loved the Loco Moco @ Alan Wong's Restaurant - foodspotting.com/reviews/4964057 2 days ago
- Loved the Kampachi And Ahi Tacos @ Alan Wong's Restaurant - foodspotting.com/reviews/4963977 2 days ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!