Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- @akruglov Taste testing 800 Degrees with a restauranteur friend of mine is very, very hard work. 6 days ago
- Tried the Spicy Meatball Pizza @ 800 Degrees Pizza - foodspotting.com/reviews/5216386 6 days ago
- Tried the Angry Bee Pizza @ 800 Degrees Pizza - foodspotting.com/reviews/5216384 6 days ago
- Tried the Verde Pizza @ 800 Degrees Pizza - foodspotting.com/reviews/5216382 6 days ago
- Tried the Margherita Pizza @ 800 Degrees Pizza - foodspotting.com/reviews/5216379 6 days ago
- Tried the Tartufo Pizza @ 800 Degrees Pizza - foodspotting.com/reviews/5216377 6 days ago
- I'm going to photo la 2015! Join me! #photola uniiverse.com/listings/5466a… 1 week ago
- @WilliamShatner I love to sit down in the new year and tell you what we are up to. Follow me so we can direct message. 1 month ago
- @WilliamShatner Yes, I am the CEO of Machinima. 1 month ago
- @MediaREDEF @jasonrapp @eringriffith @FortuneMagazine 1. We're an M2M, not an MCN; 2. It's an old pic from 2012. No suits @Machinima 1 month ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!