Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- @RonFilipkowski They are starting to attack themselves. #fight #fight #fight 1 hour ago
- It’s amazing. The guy hoisted himself on his own petard! 1 hour ago
- RT @Politidope: The protectors of classified information have entered the chat. https://t.co/zmgjhdgxWW 1 hour ago
- @eshap “You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" Real #TrumpQuote 1 hour ago
- @GOPChairwoman Yeah, when u inject $1.5T of loose money into an already growing economy by slashing taxes to the bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @eshap: 27 US states do not require teaching the Holocaust in schools That’s the tweet. 1 hour ago
- @Ignatz_58 @TimRunsHisMouth @HillaryClinton @OnwardTogether And then #HePledthe5TH400Times. But of course that’s wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @duty2warn: This is nothing short of brilliant and very much worth a read. https://t.co/wMJYajBlsT 2 hours ago
- "The mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” #DonaldJTrump independent.co.uk/news/world/ame… 10 hours ago
- Wordle 417 4/6 ⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨 ⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 18 hours ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!