After a long day schussing on the slopes, German food really hits the spot. And there may be no better place in North America to find a better combination of slopes and spaetzle than Pepi’s in Vail. Known for its game (in the Antler Room, no less) and it’s Apple Strudel (yes, it’s really that good), Pepi’s is not to be missed.
- And now nearly 40 mins. Been taxiing around LAX like a tourist stuck in traffic. Could @AmericanAir be worse? 4 days ago
- Just landed in LA after a 5:30 flight on @AmericanAir and have been sitting on tarmac for 20 mins. Typical.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @AlecBaldwin @Stop_Trump20 Me too. Kinda the best remote ever made. 6 days ago
- RT @ianbassin: New documents show Trump Admin silenced CDC at start of pandemic, tried to alter expert scientific reports, and then tried t… 1 week ago
- @RichLightShed @disneyplus Just buy @comcast out of @hulu early and combine it with @disneyplus already please. 2 weeks ago
- RT @DanRather: We have a dangerous rise in antisemitism. Meanwhile we have anti-vaxxers wearing yellow stars. I was 14 years old when the c… 2 weeks ago
- @eshap @smokey_bear Wanna bet he got his kids #vaxxed? 3 weeks ago
- RT @HamillHimself: A long time ago, before science was politicized. 3 weeks ago
- They aren’t sheeple, or screaming about #freedumb. They got #vaxd wear #masks and are getting to a new normal. 89%… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- This would be #pathetic if it wasn’t so #dangerous. This is how #democracyFails. twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 1 month ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!