Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- Republican Controlled Idaho Congress Rejects Bill to End Child Marriage for Those Under the Age of 16. Amazing how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @SenCapito is wrong. @realDonaldTrump doesn't think about anything but his own self interest. #protectanddefend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- 7/10/17: @Pontifex sends a congratulatory letter to a #Brazilian gay couple on the occasion of the baptism of their… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @TheZombiUnicorn @LADWP Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you've been well. 6 months ago
- @TheZombiUnicorn @LADWP Time to switch to solar, like I did. No more electric bill 😉 6 months ago
- #Excelsior #RIP @TheRealStanLee A superhero among us; may your legacy live on forever. You showed us the humanity i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- @RamsNFL this is the line to get into the stadium. As a season ticket holder, this is unacceptable. I should not mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Great news, but $25M isn't a statement. $1B is a statement. @AnthemBCBS I hope they come for you next. apple.news/A-Ss6QA9sRduZ4… 6 months ago
- This is disgraceful. And this isn't a right/left issue. This is a human rights issue. thehill.com/regulation/cou… 7 months ago
- Interesting, but misses big point: if @harryreid2016 hadn't used #nuclearoption to appoint @BarackObama judges,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!