Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- @united That's not the point. Nearly every @united flight I take has problems. It's always something. How do you gu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @united another flight, another problem. UA1600 delayed for 2 reasons: flight not at gate and then broken air condi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @united lost a bag today. Once again #flyingthefdupskies. #unitedsucks 2 weeks ago
- Once again, @united shows it doesn't care about it's customers. CEO #OscarMunoz couldnt be bothered to be interview… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @united I've spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone with your reps today trying to buy 4 TICKETS!!! I've suffered from fra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Things that won't be showcased here: #magamerchandise, #steel for #Trumpbuildings, anything made by @IvankaTrump… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- No kidding?!? How about instead of stating the obvious, next time you #dosomething about it. We are delayed becaus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @united it's now over 30 mins since boarding was supposed to start and no one knows anything about when the plane i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @united here we go again. Flight 2394 ewr-lax was to begin boarding 10 mins ago. Plane isn't at the gate; it's at a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @SecretaryMattis was a @theranos board member. Read #badblood book. Below is what he said about @Theranos4ever's et… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!