Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- @shalini these people are #Nazis. Let's not sugar coat the truth. twitter.com/shalini/status… 1 week ago
- RT @pfmarketing: WB to buy Machinima. Way to go, @chadgutstein! bit.ly/2gltgSD 2 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump exactly how is this being rude? twitter.com/HamiltonMusica… 2 weeks ago
- RT @akruglov: Congrats, @chadgutstein and great to see you last night! deadline.com/2016/11/warner… 2 weeks ago
- RT @EliotETC: look out, alt-right, we've got our OWN frog now https://t.co/oxjuDCzyHd 2 weeks ago
- You can't see my skirt! twitter.com/machinima/stat… 1 month ago
- #tailgating #larams #homeopener2016 @jamiepatricof seamustavern… instagram.com/p/BKggcgiBRWte… 2 months ago
- @rickyftw on it 3 months ago
- RT @neiltyson: Objective truths are established by evidence. Personal truths by faith. Political truths by incessant repetition. 3 months ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!