From the “Where’s Chef Ludo” desk, The Provender is hearing that Ludo Bites may be back as early as October in “pop-up” form in Culver City. This would be followed by the previously reported permanant home in the old Rita Flora space, which would open in December. Sounds ambitious…and delicious.
- @plorigo happy birthday 🎂💥🎉💥🎂 2 weeks ago
- @RyanSocash Nope 1 month ago
- @BestFiends #BootCamp animation is highest level animated short as a marketing tool for game youtu.be/iSHEmjhzdno https://t.co/iH6hcYOkVF 1 month ago
- RT @vicenews: 100 days of Donald Trump https://t.co/RVD1h326SM 2 months ago
- @plorigo @NickGregorio Good luck guys! All sub'd up. I'll be watching. https://t.co/JNU4baHXdC 2 months ago
- RT @plorigo: I have a new YouTube channel with @NickGregorio launching next week! Go to youtube.com/actionfigures and subscribe! https://t.… 2 months ago
- @awallenstein maybe @pewdiepie is what @realDonaldTrump was referring to when he talked about terror in Sweden? twitter.com/awallenstein/s… 5 months ago
- @pewdiepie is now the @realDonaldTrump of @YouTube #blamethemedia 5 months ago
- A rich, white European, pays poor Asians $5 to call for killing a religious minority which was nearly wiped-out in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 months ago
- #LATECH: Please sign our industry letter to Trump opposing his executive orders on immigration TODAY! bit.ly/2kKpZht #nobannowall 5 months ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!