From the “Where’s Chef Ludo” desk, The Provender is hearing that Ludo Bites may be back as early as October in “pop-up” form in Culver City. This would be followed by the previously reported permanant home in the old Rita Flora space, which would open in December. Sounds ambitious…and delicious.
- @GOPLeader #liar #liar #pants on 🔥 5 hours ago
- @GOPLeader No it’s not. @GOPLeader is a liar and a fool and a danger to our country. #passiton 5 hours ago
- #MarvinSorrells was #not a man of honor. He protected the legacy of #jimcrow and #racism by continuing the #coverup… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- @RepJimBanks #liar #traitor #coward. And stop telling the lies that @SpeakerPelosi controls the @CapitolPolice. She doesn’t. #google it. 6 hours ago
- @WendyRogersAZ #Stupid is as #stupid does. Google #RobertELee and see what side of the #CivilWar he was on. 1 day ago
- @CawthornforNC You’re a #fool and a #COVIDIOT 1 day ago
- @realLizUSA You never miss an opportunity to be #racist #insensitive and #offensive do you? How much did your soul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If u #feel the election was stolen; if u #feel vaccines are unsafe so u won’t get a shot, if u #feel not having … twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If you work in healthcare, especially with elderly, you should be required to be vaccinated or find another profess… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #ScottRoe is the #granddaddy of #COVIDIOTS. He couldn’t be more in-American in spirit. He’s #misinformed and happy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!