From the “Where’s Chef Ludo” desk, The Provender is hearing that Ludo Bites may be back as early as October in “pop-up” form in Culver City. This would be followed by the previously reported permanant home in the old Rita Flora space, which would open in December. Sounds ambitious…and delicious.
- The best exec at WB leaves the lot. I couldn’t have asked for a better partner in crime. Your dedication in helpin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @RonFilipkowski Btw, they are in the new jail! 21 hours ago
- @GOP some family values you got here. This is what the party has become. #shame ajc.com/politics/hersc… 22 hours ago
- @atrupar @RepValDemings please please please run the sprockets off this #coward saying idiotic things. 23 hours ago
- Am I the only person on here who thinks that the @FBI or Executive Branch of the US should at least apologize and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @realjoygendusa @JoyGendusa one of these two people thinks the right way to hand a #hurricane is to strongly sugges… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @postcardmania passionate about making their employees work thru a #hurricane. I’ll be spending my money elsewhere thanks. 2 days ago
- @DarylCarr17 I’m sure u support Trump’s desire to be able to fire federal employees at any time for any reason or non at all, right? 2 days ago
- @DarylCarr17 What a joke your post is. And if u think Tim Scott’s legislation was anywhere near what is needed you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @DarylCarr17 And you obviously didn’t read the 11th circuit decision. 2 days ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!