After a long day schussing on the slopes, German food really hits the spot. And there may be no better place in North America to find a better combination of slopes and spaetzle than Pepi’s in Vail. Known for its game (in the Antler Room, no less) and it’s Apple Strudel (yes, it’s really that good), Pepi’s is not to be missed.
- @hbryant42 I can’t even.... twitter.com/BillyCorben/st… 1 week ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: The President of the United States is an idiot. 1 week ago
- 👇@realDonaldTrump #shame #shame #shame twitter.com/deborah91473/s… 1 week ago
- RT @RVAT2020: Hey @realDonaldTrump, we fixed your ad for you. https://t.co/RRZjdjrJOx 1 week ago
- @MerrittCorrigan Let me be clear, according to @Scotus and the LAW, gay marriage is marriage. Also, America is NOT… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @SpencerkWang @AUBERGERESORTS @CAgovernor @NapaRegister Other than the hotel, yes! 1 week ago
- RT @GavinNewsom: RT if you believe we need commonsense gun reform and the @NRA to stop buying off lawmakers. 1 week ago
- Hey everyone, be careful at @AUBERGERESORTS properties. They do not seem to be following #COVID guidelines. I’m at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Stupid is as stupid does. How many more people have to die before #Texans smarten up? #COVIDIOTS austin.eater.com/2020/7/31/2134… 1 week ago
- This is #abhorant. What are YOU going to do about it? @CAgovernor apple.news/ArCziaMSgQemJV… 1 week ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!