After a long day schussing on the slopes, German food really hits the spot. And there may be no better place in North America to find a better combination of slopes and spaetzle than Pepi’s in Vail. Known for its game (in the Antler Room, no less) and it’s Apple Strudel (yes, it’s really that good), Pepi’s is not to be missed.
- I hope someone plays this at the hearings and asks her why she is so willing to ditch her principals for personal g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @RandPaul ‘if you believe that 22% is herd immunity, I believe you are alone in that’ means, if u believe that, you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- As president, I’m going to issue an executive order banning pigs from flying, which happens just as much as the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Another intellectually dishonest and self serving #editorial from @WSJ. Yeah, let’s let @realDonaldTrump and … twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- #high freeze is now the #coach at @LibertyUniver that bastion of #Hypocrisy apple.news/AGz7EOG0SS8miY… 1 week ago
- My full statement on @CollinsforGA’s statement @JeffBezos: it’s called the #1stamendment. You would think a sitting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: GOP Senator, thy name is hypocrite. https://t.co/cfJjefGWDi 1 week ago
- RT @harrisonjaime: My grandpa always said that a man is only as good as his word. Senator Graham, you have proven your word is worthless. h… 1 week ago
- #disgusting #shame @MayorOfLA what r u doing about #firing this #badApple apple.news/A0hTfxaGURC-7l… 1 week ago
- Whoever has the goods on #LadyG, please, for the good of the country, come forward with them #now. 1 week ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!