After a long day schussing on the slopes, German food really hits the spot. And there may be no better place in North America to find a better combination of slopes and spaetzle than Pepi’s in Vail. Known for its game (in the Antler Room, no less) and it’s Apple Strudel (yes, it’s really that good), Pepi’s is not to be missed.
- You are a #COVIDIOT and a danger to this country. #ShameOnYou twitter.com/repthomasmassi… 3 hours ago
- @ATT @DIRECTV please immediately drop this dangerous entertainment channel pretending to be news. It's going to get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @BrianJReisinger You can't have it both ways. Making this about politics instead of lives. People will go out and v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @Innoutburger18 just picked up at #shermanoaks staff not wearing gloves or masks. Not safe for them or your custome… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @cam_joseph His name is @BrianJReisinger and he's a dangerous #COVIDIOT 4 days ago
- @BrianJReisinger is a dangerous #COVIDIOT. Any COVID deaths due to voting in #WisconsinPrimary next week are on him. 4 days ago
- @DeutscheBank how about you DON'T give #loanforebearance to @realDonaldTrump! #nohelpforDontheCon 4 days ago
- @IAGovernor And your role is to LISTEN to #DrFauci and order a #lockdown. You don't wait until the data shows the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @GovRicketts And buy not issuing a lockdown order, YOU are contributing to the spread. You don't wait until you HAV… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @WhatsTrending And that's how you transfer the virus to someone. No gloves. #COVIDIOT 4 days ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!