After a long day schussing on the slopes, German food really hits the spot. And there may be no better place in North America to find a better combination of slopes and spaetzle than Pepi’s in Vail. Known for its game (in the Antler Room, no less) and it’s Apple Strudel (yes, it’s really that good), Pepi’s is not to be missed.
- Wordle 340 5/6 🟨⬛🟨🟨⬛ ⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛ ⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛ ⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 9 hours ago
- @OswaldPatton @GoldShimmy @ADL And if u read the whole thread, u would notice that he asked me where I found justif… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @OswaldPatton @GoldShimmy @ADL OMG LOL you think removing clumps of cells or fetuses that can’t survive outside the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Wordle 338 4/6 🟩⬛⬛⬛🟩 🟩⬛⬛⬛🟩 🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 2 days ago
- 👇 #Freedumb twitter.com/rachelbitecofe… 2 days ago
- @ArchCordileone Jesus was a #Jew and believed that life begins at first breath, so even he wouldn’t agree with you. 2 days ago
- @GoldShimmy @ADL Yeah. But kinda the same situation as a fetus growing. Isn’t alive until first breath. That’s why… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @GoldShimmy @ADL You asked. I gave you 4 examples. We’re done here. 3 days ago
- @GoldShimmy @ADL Exodus 21:22: if a man causes a woman to have a miscarriage, he shall be fined; however, if the wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @GoldShimmy @ADL Ezekiel 37:5&6, “Thus says the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter u,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!