After a long day schussing on the slopes, German food really hits the spot. And there may be no better place in North America to find a better combination of slopes and spaetzle than Pepi’s in Vail. Known for its game (in the Antler Room, no less) and it’s Apple Strudel (yes, it’s really that good), Pepi’s is not to be missed.
- @RonFilipkowski They are starting to attack themselves. #fight #fight #fight 2 hours ago
- It’s amazing. The guy hoisted himself on his own petard! 2 hours ago
- RT @Politidope: The protectors of classified information have entered the chat. https://t.co/zmgjhdgxWW 2 hours ago
- @eshap “You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" Real #TrumpQuote 2 hours ago
- @GOPChairwoman Yeah, when u inject $1.5T of loose money into an already growing economy by slashing taxes to the bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @eshap: 27 US states do not require teaching the Holocaust in schools That’s the tweet. 2 hours ago
- @Ignatz_58 @TimRunsHisMouth @HillaryClinton @OnwardTogether And then #HePledthe5TH400Times. But of course that’s wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @duty2warn: This is nothing short of brilliant and very much worth a read. https://t.co/wMJYajBlsT 3 hours ago
- "The mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” #DonaldJTrump independent.co.uk/news/world/ame… 11 hours ago
- Wordle 417 4/6 ⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨 ⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 18 hours ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!