After a long day schussing on the slopes, German food really hits the spot. And there may be no better place in North America to find a better combination of slopes and spaetzle than Pepi’s in Vail. Known for its game (in the Antler Room, no less) and it’s Apple Strudel (yes, it’s really that good), Pepi’s is not to be missed.
- Wordle 378 5/6 ⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨 🟨🟨🟨🟩⬛ ⬛🟨🟨🟩🟨 🟨🟨⬛🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 20 hours ago
- #racism is deeply rooted in our history and traditions 1 day ago
- @ProudDem6 @leonardodias @DavMicRot @marcorubio Stop wearing your time with this brainless, heartless clump of cell… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @chrishlad: Most advice sucks. So I crowdsourced the best from 20 million people on Reddit. Here are 10 life tips you wish you knew… 1 day ago
- @GOPLeader well??? Do you?!? apple.news/AHUsvTOgETY6hE… 3 days ago
- @SmartLudmilla @DrScottHadland And what about the women who will DIE now? We know that will happen. We’ve lived thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @thespinzone: For those of you who just think abortion is about slutty girls who don’t want to face the consequences alone of decisions… 6 days ago
- @SmartLudmilla @DrScottHadland Because I don’t believe a clump of cells is a baby and other peoples healthcare, eth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @JDVance1 If your worldview tells you to send a snide, unfunny tweet as 52% of the population are told they are les… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @GOP Liar liar 👖🔥 6 days ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!