After a long day schussing on the slopes, German food really hits the spot. And there may be no better place in North America to find a better combination of slopes and spaetzle than Pepi’s in Vail. Known for its game (in the Antler Room, no less) and it’s Apple Strudel (yes, it’s really that good), Pepi’s is not to be missed.
- “Saddam. Bashar. Qaddafi. They all did this.” - Marc Polymeropoulos, who formerly ran CIA operations in Europe and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- “...current and former U.S. intelligence officials have expressed dismay at the similarity between events at home a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @JuddApatow: Retweet 12 hours ago
- @MayorOfLA @davideryu @LaSupervisor if you want to bring REAL change quickly, pass laws making it city and co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @cgfox11 had one hell of a day. Great job covering history today. Thanks and stay safe. 1 day ago
- 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤥 twitter.com/jimmykimmel/st… 1 day ago
- 👇 twitter.com/themanacho/sta… 1 day ago
- @nflcommish @NFL how about for this season, ALL NFL personnel take a kneee during the #NationalAnthem? If someone d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 11. All of this and a whole lot more in this incredible article that we must read, understand and take action. google.com/amp/s/www.wash… 1 day ago
- 10. 2017 study of Police body cam footage found that “officers speak with consistently less respect toward black ve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!