The Provender is hearing that Top Chef Master Ludo Lefebvre is close to taking over the Rita Flora space at the corner of 6th and La Brea. Keep your fingers crossed that Ludo and Apprentice-wife Krissy can keep serving their Michelin quality So. Cal. French at downtown prices, but in a non “pop-up” spot.
- @GLFOP it would be really great if you guys actually read the Constitution before putting this #bs #fakenews into t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- And if 63 pages are too much for you to read....then #STFU and go away. twitter.com/chadgutstein/s… 3 weeks ago
- If you are all butt hurt about the #impeachment proceedings and furious over the so called #WitchHunt because you d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @RockthebellsSXM @llcoolj twitter.com/RZA/status/118… 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump Uh, yeah. It’s totally believable that you are that dumb. Does anybody actually believe you are a really stable genius? 2 months ago
- Wait, isn't this the same @SenHarryReid who used the #nuclearoption to get district court judges approved, leadin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Look, video games don't kill people, #guns kill people. There have been 4 studies showing NO evidence that violent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @united @faa @nypost @nytimes still on UA 2418 sitting on tarmac at EWR over 2 1/2 hours. Gate is open, no one to t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @united I don't believe you at all. Plane sticks of jet fuel. I'm feeling ill, as are others. More than 2 hours sin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @faa please HELP. Posionous smell from jet fuel permeating the plane. People feeling ill. twitter.com/chadgutstein/s… 4 months ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!