The Provender is hearing that Top Chef Master Ludo Lefebvre is close to taking over the Rita Flora space at the corner of 6th and La Brea. Keep your fingers crossed that Ludo and Apprentice-wife Krissy can keep serving their Michelin quality So. Cal. French at downtown prices, but in a non “pop-up” spot.
- Couldn’t be prouder of @bryanfogel and being a part of his film @IcarusNetflix. Thanks @lancearmstrong for noticing. twitter.com/lancearmstrong… 3 weeks ago
- @kaylamoor just because your lawyer is a Jew and you know a few others doesn't mean your husband doesn't say insens… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @RamsNFL game vs @HoustonTexans everyone stood for #NationalAnthem for #SaluteToService #VeteransDay #classy 2 months ago
- RIP @tompetty one of the great American Guys. Thoughts and prayers with his family. https://t.co/gjZsp97fnD 3 months ago
- RT @Variety: Soledad O’Brien, Ice-T to Host Biggie-Tupac Murder Investigation Special for Fox bit.ly/2vvBYRl 4 months ago
- @plorigo happy birthday 🎂💥🎉💥🎂 6 months ago
- @RyanSocash Nope 7 months ago
- @BestFiends #BootCamp animation is highest level animated short as a marketing tool for game youtu.be/iSHEmjhzdno https://t.co/iH6hcYOkVF 8 months ago
- RT @vicenews: 100 days of Donald Trump https://t.co/RVD1h326SM 8 months ago
- @plorigo @NickGregorio Good luck guys! All sub'd up. I'll be watching. https://t.co/JNU4baHXdC 8 months ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!