Having been shut out of the LA Street Food Fair (bad organization and two very long lines), Sasha and I, along with Anthony and Rebekah settled for a lazy lunch at the Lazy Ox Canteen.
- @SenTedCruz You definitely don't honor #MLK. If you did, you'd be supporting #VotingRights. 9 hours ago
- So much proof. So many #cowards #liars and #traitors in the @GOP twitter.com/kfile/status/1… 2 days ago
- Making sacrifices is what caring communities do—and it’s something @GOP knows nothing about. 2 days ago
- RT @eshap: Take a moment. IF it was JUST a staged attack on the Capitol, MAYBE there wouldn’t be a case for sedition. BUT it seems there… 2 days ago
- @hbryant42 Pleas share who sent this insane email! Btw, read what @DjokerNole said about @naomiosaka when she refu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @DjokerNole “I understand that [rules] sometimes can be very unpleasant, and it’s not something that you enjoy, alw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Congrats @DIRECTV for finally doing something good for #America. This may be the only nice thing I’ve said about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @Giants Maybe someone who has an actual winning record as a real head coach with an actual NFL team? 3 days ago
- @RogerMarshallMD How about the #MORONAct named after you? #coward 3 days ago
- @SenatorSinema @Sen_JoeManchin if your going to use an excuse for your #wrong views, at least do your #homework… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!