Made popular by Vice President Biden’s recent visit, this traditional Hutong restaurant in the shadow of the Drum Tower is very popular with the locals. Known for its offal and tripe stews and its pork filled steamed bao, VP Biden instead chose to eat zha jiang mian, the famous Beijing bean paste and pork noodles.
- @united Hey @TheFAAOnline, how is @united not committing false advertising when it sells people a ticket and says t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @united Actually, the system isn't broken, this plane just doesn't even have the wifi or entertainment systems inst… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @united Yes but that's useless. Flight attendants are not mechanics and cannot fix this. @united has terrible maint… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @united yet another flight with no working entertainment system or wifi. How is it possible this airline is still in business #unitedsucks 4 days ago
- You know it's a great day when you meet a childhood hero at the car wash! @DaveWinfieldHOF @Yankees 2 weeks ago
- @rickyftw Here's to the future! Your hard work and talent made all the difference. I'm lucky to have had the privilege to support your work. 2 weeks ago
- @Postmates_Help thinks taking an HOUR to support a customer when they mess up the dinner order is acceptable. Does… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @Postmates_Help @Postmates you truly suck and deserve to go bankrupt. Once again, over half my order is missing. No… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Jones then said he likes Rotondo's "noble nose" and that his wife's nose is so big she gets mistaken for a Jew, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I just got passed by a grey @Lamborghini with a #vanity license plate that says #snapceo #douche 2 months ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!