Made popular by Vice President Biden’s recent visit, this traditional Hutong restaurant in the shadow of the Drum Tower is very popular with the locals. Known for its offal and tripe stews and its pork filled steamed bao, VP Biden instead chose to eat zha jiang mian, the famous Beijing bean paste and pork noodles.
- RIP @tompetty one of the great American Guys. Thoughts and prayers with his family. https://t.co/gjZsp97fnD 2 weeks ago
- RT @Variety: Soledad O’Brien, Ice-T to Host Biggie-Tupac Murder Investigation Special for Fox bit.ly/2vvBYRl 1 month ago
- @plorigo happy birthday 🎂💥🎉💥🎂 3 months ago
- @RyanSocash Nope 4 months ago
- @BestFiends #BootCamp animation is highest level animated short as a marketing tool for game youtu.be/iSHEmjhzdno https://t.co/iH6hcYOkVF 4 months ago
- RT @vicenews: 100 days of Donald Trump https://t.co/RVD1h326SM 5 months ago
- @plorigo @NickGregorio Good luck guys! All sub'd up. I'll be watching. https://t.co/JNU4baHXdC 5 months ago
- RT @plorigo: I have a new YouTube channel with @NickGregorio launching next week! Go to youtube.com/actionfigures and subscribe! https://t.… 5 months ago
- @awallenstein maybe @pewdiepie is what @realDonaldTrump was referring to when he talked about terror in Sweden? twitter.com/awallenstein/s… 8 months ago
- @pewdiepie is now the @realDonaldTrump of @YouTube #blamethemedia 8 months ago
Editor in Chief
I love food, adventure and creative expression. My hope is that this blog will combine all three of these passions, and make you drool. The Provender will only feature meals and restaurants that I deem worthy of taking my time to share and worthy of your time to read about. Bon Appetit!